Steps to secure your site
1. Open an account with RHBBank (rhbbank.com.my)
2. Subscribe to internet banking
3. Go Overseas
4. Attempt to pay your credit card fees etc via internet
5. Pull hairs in attempts
So basically, I’ve been trying to access to RHBbank’s secure site (https://logon.rhbbank.com.my/) and keep getting either permission denied or server errors or something along those lines.
So, in an off-hunch, I tunnelled to my home squid proxy server and used that as the proxy for firefox. I fired up the browser and was greeted with the RHB secure page!!
Open up opera, (normal settings) and fire up the same page and “internal server error”
So, either one of two things is happening.
1. RHB is looking at IP addresses and denying access to anyone out of M’sia IP address range
2. My Company’s outgoing filter regards RHBbank as malware etc and prohibits me to visit it.